SRA is now offering Learning Programmes via distance learning.
Learners can register from a comprehensive list of Safety, Health & Environmental Programmes
and learn at the own pace within the comfort of their home.
SRA understands that distance learning requires discipline, focus and efficient time management.
SRA has therefore streamlined courseware for effective understanding and application.
Learners may choose from the following list Short Learning Programmes:
- HIRA (Hazard Identification & Risk Assessments at work) **
- Incident & Accident Investigation at work **
- Introduction to Environmental awareness at work **
- Introduction to Health and Safety at work **
- Occupational Health and Safety Act – Basic **
- Occupational Health and Safety Act – Advanced (Regulations) **
- SHEMTech TM International
- Safety Health and Environmental Representatives at work **
- Supervisors Health & Safety Compliance at Work **
- The Construction Health & Safety Regulations **
The Learner will be required to pay a once off registration fee to activate and manage the learner on the SRA Distance Learning Database. Learners will be allocated a permanent student number, and a student card. Full course fee is due upon registration.
Apart from your general fees, there are various miscellaneous fees that may be encountered during your studies:
Example: supplementary exams, remarks / reassessments, certificate reprints and so on.
The following table details all these fees and indicates what they would apply to
- Re-posting of courseware or any correspondence relating to the relevant programme in the event of the Incorrect postal address supplied to SRA upon registering.
- Certificate reprinting
- Exam, Assessments and Assignment remarking
Course material consists of:
- Tutorial Letter
- Study Guide
- Writing material
- No Prescribe books required
DURATION OF SHORT LEARNING PROGRAMMES:
** All courses marked with an asterisk are to be completed within 45 days of programme registration.
SHEMTech TM International programme has been structured as follows:
Learners have an option of registering for all 7 modules during the first Trimester and complete all modules within
one year. Learners may also opt to register for any number of modules during the three trimester period, but must
complete all modules within one year.